Now that you have an amazing set of eyelash extensions, it’s up to you to maintain them.
Following the below maintenance guidelines will help keep them looking fresh and increase longevity.
1. Avoid getting your new lashes wet for the at least 6hrs after application
2. Avoid extreme heat, swimming, steam rooms and hot saunas for the next 48-72hrs.
3. Do not use oil-based products, eyelash curlers, perm or tint the lash extensions; This will break the bond
4. Mascara will dissolve the adhesive, but if you simply must use mascara for a special occasion and use only water-based mascara.
5. Avoid rubbing your eyes and do not attempt to pull off loose lash extensions